Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Delicious!

No, I'm not talking about food. I'm talking about children. I never quite understood why people said they could eat up babies, but now that I have my own, I totally understand. My little 4 month old. She is improving in her sleep habits. Still stays awake for 2-3 hour periods of time and then takes a nap. She usually gets one long nap a day for about 2-3 hours and 2 other cat naps of 1 hour each. At night she usually goes down around 8 or 8:30 then wakes up again at 4 to eat and again at 7 or 8am. Not too bad for the most part, but she'll also go days at a time when she still wakes up every 3-4 hours at night. I tried to start solid foods with her but she doesn't really seem interested yet. She was not a fan of sweet potatoes nor applesauce nor rice cereal. So, we'll put it aside for a little bit and try again later. She is a little chunker! She is 16 lbs 1 oz and 24 inches tall, putting her at 94% for weight and 75% for height. Hopefully she doesn't outgrow her big brother! We went to a new pediatrician this time (because our insurance changed) and we had a very interesting experience. The new doctor is very touchy-feely, but hopefully she's a good doctor :o) At least she has 15 years of experience. She loves going for walks as long as she is facing out. She still sleeps well in the car. She smiles all the time and has become quite the talker. She also likes to scream really loudly at random times. Pretty cute at this age still. Here's my latest few pics of her with the animals. I'm going to keep this up on a monthly basis at least until she's one to remember her growth.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh my she is delicious. Baby cannibalism is rampant... I try to eat mine every day. I love that big gummy grin! Can't wait to meet her :)

    ReplyDelete