
Finn's first Easter Egg

Not as impressed as we were by the big cats. But the cat was impressed by how "tasty" Finn looked and kept eyeing him!

Finn's favorite part of the zoo, the meerkat. Probably because it was eye level to him and kept pacing back and forth in front of him. You'd think it would be the tigers or elephants or giraffes or gorillas, but no, the little ratlike meerkat. He was pretty cute!

We had an absolutely wonderful Easter weekend! We took our first trip to the zoo, played tennis, went running, took a bike ride, had friends over for movie night, and ended the weekend with a family dinner and Finn's first Easter egg hunt and Zachary joined us too!
Finn is now 9 months old and starting to crawl finally :o) Everyone told me that I would rue the day when he would start moving around, but it's just absolutely adorable right now and I love it. He does say mama and dada and baba but has no idea to what it relates. I can pretend though, can't I? He loves playing games and has a huge belly laugh whenever we try to sneak up on him. He brings joy to our lives every day.
James is still working at his job and is doing really well. He is going to join a spring tennis league and it will be fun to watch him in action again.
Zachary is playing in a spring soccer league and has games most Saturdays and Mondays. It's been fun to see him progress and learn to be a good team player. He's great at defense. It makes spring and fall a lot better.
As for me, I'm going to be finishing up my residency at the end of June. Just about 2 more months left. I can't wait! I have plans for a new job practicing down in Orem starting in July. Hopefully it will be a great experience overall. It will be nice to finally be done with all my schooling - but never done with learning :o)
What a fun Easter weekend.
ReplyDeleteAnd it will be nice to start earning money!
What a fun weekend! Finn is so cute. I bet it will feel so nice to be done!! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a fun Easter weekend too.
ReplyDelete