I received a text from my babysitter while at work a few weeks ago with the picture of a red swollen finger saying Finn was crying and she didn't know what to do. After talking with her for a bit I told her just to bring him in to my office. One of my colleagues ordered an x-ray and lo and behold, the first broken bone in my household! I've never had a broken bone. He was still crying in the hour it took to pack everyone up and get to my office, but he settled down pretty quickly once I held him. One perk of the day was that I was able to be with him the whole time. My patients for that hour didn't show up. Now he's in a splint for 6 weeks. He's had it on for almost 2 weeks and he hates it when I change the bandage. I'm hoping he'll let us take it off when we get to 6 weeks!
Sunday, March 16, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Ouch! How did he break it?
ReplyDeleteIt got caught in some metal folding thing at her parents' house. So I'm not sure exactly. It looked painful but he's doing great now.
ReplyDelete